This is a super easy recipe for a weekend chiller that’s a must-try.
Whether you’re abstaining from alcohol or just looking to reduce your intake, it’s always nice to have new combos to replace the Diet Coke or Lemon, Lime and Bitters.
We’ve been obsessing over this recipe which combines their classic fizz with booch goodness and a spicy ginger edge.
The best bit? It’s so easy to make.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
- 1 Litre SodaStream sparkling water
- 1 ripe white peach, peeled and roughly chopped
- 40mL Soda Press Co Zesty Ginger Kombucha Concentrate (available at Coles)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water: Fill a SodaStream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- Add the peach, orange juice and Soda Press Co Zesty Ginger Kombucha Concentrate to a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Add peach mixture to a glass with ice and top with SodaStream sparkling water.
- Gently stir to combine and serve.