This cheesy cauliflower bake is perfect for those nights when you want comfort food without the guilt.
You don’t need to be a F45 addict to enjoy this wholesome recipe.
It’s a low-effort dish made with the healthiest (and yummiest) carbs: sweet potato and cauliflower. And with two types of cheeses involved, it’ll be a truly satisfying bake that you can easily refrigerate for the next day.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
- 400g uncooked cauliflower, chopped
- 200g uncooked sweet potato, chopped
- 40g shallots, chopped
- 50g parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. turmeric
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan over medium temperature. Add the sweet potato to the water and cook for eight minutes.
- Add the cauliflower to the water and cook for a further five minutes. Drain the water and transfer the sweet potato and cauliflower to a baking dish.
- Mix through the olive oil, garlic, Italian herbs, turmeric, shallots and parsley.
- Spread the ricotta cheese over the top. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the ricotta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Divide the cauliflower cheesy bake into two serves.
- Dish one serving of the bake on a plate and refrigerate the leftover meal for tomorrow’s dinner.
- Calories, 390
- Protein, 20.0g
- Fat, total, 20.1g
- Fat, saturated, 8.7g
- Carbohydrate, 23.1g
- Sugars, 14.1g
- Sodium, 704mg