This is the #1 tracked WW recipe for the third year in a row for a very good reason.
One of the great things about WW isn’t just the results, but the sense of community that members have. Sharing recipes is one of the ways they connect and help each other on their weight loss journey.
WW member Anna Van Dyken is one of those members who let the group in on one of the tasty, healthy recipes she came up with. Chances are, she had no idea that three years later, her 90-second oat and cinnamon mug muffin would still be a WW favourite.
Try it for yourself and see why it’s beloved, it makes the perfect one-portion breakfast or quick, healthy snack.
Oat and cinnamon mug muffin
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ⅓ cup quick oats
- 1 medium ripe, mashed banana
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 medium egg
- 2 fresh pitted, chopped dates
- ¼ cup sliced, fresh strawberries
- Place oats, banana, cinnamon, egg and dates in a 410 ml microwave-safe mug and stir to combine.
- Clean the inside rim of the mug with paper towel and microwave, uncovered for 90 seconds or until top is just firm.
- Serve with strawberries
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.