Michelle Bridges shares this easy recipe from her 12 WBT programme for breakfast (or any time of the day). This naturally sweet strawberry and cream toast is perfectly satisfying.
The weather is warming up which means one thing for our breakfasts: it’s berry season. If you’re craving something sweet for breakfast don’t reach for that sugary cereal.
This option by Michelle Bridges will give you the hit you need with fulfilling wholegrain bread and the natural sweetness of strawberries.
This is such a simple and delicious combo. We used our homemade low carb veggie bread in our version, but you can use any wholegrain bread you love.
Michelle Bridges’ strawberries and cream toast
5 min prep time
301 cal per serve
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 40g extra light cream cheese
- 100g strawberries
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp pepitas
1. Slice up strawberries and toast the bread. Divide slices between serving plates.
2. Top your toast with cream cheese and strawberries.
3. Drizzle with honey and scatter the pepitas on top.
This recipe is courtesy of Michelle Bridges’ 12 Week Body Transformation health and fitness program which celebrates its 10 year anniversary this year.