Whether you’re in the midst of the current F45 Challenge or if you just want a healthy snack, these bliss balls are for you.
The mix of coconut and protein powder will help keep you full while the cacao coating will satisfy those chocolate cravings.
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 30g vanilla protein powder (whey or plant-based)
- 70ml canned coconut milk (reduced fat)
- 30ml filtered water
- 40ml extra virgin coconut oil
- 15ml rice malt syrup
- 10g cacao powder
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
- Combine the desiccated coconut, vanilla protein powder, coconut milk and water in a bowl
- Roll the mixture into five balls and refrigerate for half an hour
- In the meantime, combine the chocolate coating ingredients in a small bowl
- After half an hour, remove the balls from the freezer and dip them into the chocolate coating, ensuring all sides of the ball are lightly coated
- Place the chocolate coated balls back into the freezer for a further half hour or until the chocolate sets
- Serve one ball and keep the remaining balls in the fridge to have throughout the week
- Calories, 211
- Protein, 5.4g
- Fat, total, 18.7g
- Fat, saturated, 15.4g
- Carbohydrate, 5.3g
- Sugars, 3.5g
- Sodium, 39mg