You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to make the perfect healthy treat. Whip up Jess Sepel’s nectarine and macadamia crumble in less than an hour. It’s full of healthy fats and plenty of flavour to keep your taste buds satisfied.
Angels, this crumble is next level.
When I’m feeling like a treat, I want something that is warm and comforting. This crumble recipe is so nutritious – packed full of antioxidants and vitamins from the fruit, and healthy fats from the nuts. It’s a huge favourite amongst the JSHealth team, and is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
It’s nourishing, delicious, and better than the OG crumbles for sure.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
Nectarine and macadamia crumble
Cook time: 45 mins
EF, GF, DF
- 6 nectarines, cut into quarters
- 10 sprigs of thyme, leaves picked
- 1 cup (125g) macadamias
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- ½ cup (70g) pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup (80g) almonds
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Place the nectarine quarters into a shallow baking dish. Top with the thyme leaves and one to two tablespoons of water.
- To make the crumble, combine the macadamias, coconut, pumpkin seeds, almonds, honey and a pinch of sea salt in a high powered food processor. Process until the mixture comes together. You may need to add a splash of water.
- Press the crumble mixture on top of the nectarines.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of yoghurt or ice cream.
This recipe is courtesy of Jessica Sepel’s Healthy Luxe website. Follow Healthy Luxe on Instagram or download the Healthy Luxe App.