If your sweet tooth has been nagging you for the perfect treat, try baking these utterly indulgent chocolate protein brownies, that are incredibly healthy, too. They’re soft, rich and will satisfy all your cravings.
PSA: sweet treats don’t always have to be unhealthy and high in calories. Opt for healthier recipes of your favourite treats, like these gooey chocolate protein brownies made with protein powder and coconut sugar.
They’re easy to bake and can be refrigerated for a week.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
F45 gooey chocolate protein brownies
- 40g F45 Fuel chocolate protein powder
- 40g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 30g coconut sugar
- 20g cacao powder
- 180ml canned coconut milk (light)
- 20ml extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 tsp. stevia
- 30ml water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine the chocolate protein powder, self-raising flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder and stevia.
- Add the coconut milk, water and coconut oil into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray. Bake the brownie in the oven for 10 minutes
- Once cooked remove the brownie from the oven and allow to cool. Slice the brownie into five slices.
- Serve one brownie slice and refrigerate the remaining slices to be consumed over the week.
This recipe is courtesy of F45.