Look forward to lunch (if when at home) with this nutritious F45-approved green goddess bowl. Filled with protein and plenty of flavour, it’s a satisfying WFH meal you’ll want to keep on rotation.
If your busy WFH day has you scrambling through the kitchen for a quick lunch fix, and then settling for an avo toast, it might be time for a change.
Whip this fresh F45-approved green goddess bowl up to boost your nutrient count, and keep you feeling full. Hot tip: you can prepare the quinoa and chicken in advance, so it’s even faster to prep this bowl of green goodness.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
F45-approved Green Goddess bowl
- 90g chicken breast
- 30g lentils, canned
- 35g quinoa
- 70ml water
- 5g almonds, crushed
- 60g broccoli florets
- 25g kale, chopped
- 10g edamame
- Himalayan salt
Pepper Green Goodness Dressing
- 25g plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Himalayan salt
- Boil water in a saucepan over medium temperate and cook the quinoa for 15 minutes or until it opens. Set aside to cool.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium temperature and cook the chicken breast on both sides until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the broccoli in a steaming basket over boiling water until softened. With a few minutes remaining, add the kale.
- Separately combine the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, quinoa, broccoli, kale, lentils, edamame beans and top with crushed almonds.
- Dress with the green goddess dressing and serve.
- Calories 355
- Protein 32.28g
- Fat total 11.26g
- Saturated fat 1.90g
- Carbs 27.48g
- Sugars 3.04g
- Sodium 240.25mg