Looking for something to satisfy that sweet tooth? Swap your regular chocolate bar for this homemade healthy take on the classic Snickers bar.
What’s better than a Snickers bar? A healthy Snickers bar that tastes just as good.
It’s made with only nutritious ingredients – think dates, macadamias and tahini – to give you a dessert you’ll want to make on repeat.
We’re already drooling.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
Vegan Snickers cheesecake
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1/4 cup buckinis
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cups cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 tbsp hulled tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 100 grams raw chocolate
1. Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth. Press into the base of a greased and lined spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the filling.
2. Drain and rinse soaked cashews and place in blender with all remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon filling on top of the base. Sprinkle peanuts on top and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight to set.
4. Drizzle with raw dark chocolate, serve and enjoy.
This recipe was created by Healthy Luxe for Pic’s Peanut Butter. For more recipes, head to www.picspeanutbutter.com