Want to a booze-free drink that’ll still relax you at night? Try this Piña Colada mocktail that’s low in sugar but packed with probiotics.
Do you like Piña Coladas? Of course you do! This tropical creamy coconut-ty Piña Colada mocktail is going to blow your mind. T
Made with the deliciousness that is Nexba Coconut and Pineapple Tepache, this Piña Colada mocktail contains no sugar or artificial additives, is vegan-friendly and bursting with live probiotics.
Fun fact: Pineapples and pineapple juice may help to relieve coughing thanks to its exceptionally high vitamin C content, as well as the anti-inflammatory effects of the enzyme, bromelain. On top of that, pineapples are loaded with antioxidants that support your body in fighting disease and illness.
Some studies even suggest that pineapple can speed up recovery time after surgery or intense exercise. So yep, there’s plenty of health benefits associated with pineapples.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
Healthy Piña Colada
Prep time: 3 min
- 2 cups frozen pineapple (simply slice a fresh pineapple and freeze for 1-2 hours)
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt (+ extra to serve)
- 1 cup Nexba Coconut and Pineapple Tepaché
- 1 small handful ice cubes
- Shredded toasted coconut (optional)
1. Combine ingredients in a high power blender. Blend until creamy.
2. Pour into serving glasses and top up with additional coconut yoghurt.
3. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and/or shredded coconut.
This recipe is courtesy of Nexba.