Getting the tick of approval from the team at F45 means you know that this vegan, one-bowl breakfast recipe is something you can pull out on the reg to keep you happy and healthy.
While a big breakfast isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, if you want to start your day right, it helps to have a healthy breakfast recipe on hand. Try this F45-approved low-carb/high protein brekkie bowl for a punch of nourishing (and tasty!) goodness in the morning. Plus, it’s got anti-inflammatory ingredients – like turmeric – to help boost your immunity.
Why? Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
F45 low-carb tofu brekkie bowl
- 80g cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 100g cucumber, chopped
- 90g uncooked silken tofu
- 150g mushrooms, chopped
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 10ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10g hemp seeds
- 10g sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Heat half of the olive oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat and cook the silken tofu with turmeric for seven minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whilst the tofu is cooking, heat remaining olive oil in a separate non-stick fry pan over medium heat and sauté the mushrooms and baby spinach leaves with garlic and cracked pepper for five to seven minutes.
- Add the silken tofu, mushroom and spinach, cucumber and tofu to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the hemp seeds and sunflower seeds over the top. Serve.